- Programme Committee
- International Advisory Board
- Scientific Secretariat
- Press Area
- NEW! Celebrating 30 years
- NEW! Call for abstracts
- NEW! Call for workshops
- Paper submission
- NEW! Special Issue WM journal
- Oral and Poster Instructions
- Key dates
- Commercial Exhibition
- NEW! Advertising Opportunities
- NEW! Business Meetings
- Confirmed Exhibitors 2017
- Exhibitors 2015
EVENTS & AWARDS
WASTE TO PHOTO
SARDINIA 2015 EDITION
Call for Workshops
The Sardinia 2017 Programme Committee is now soliciting workshop proposals, to be integrated into the main Symposium Programme.
Workshops, some of them purposely made in connection with IWWG tasks groups, have always played a key role in the organization of Sardinia Symposia, providing a place where topics presented during oral sessions can be examined in greater detail and the hottest issues in the field of waste management appropriately discussed.
The requirements to organise your workshop are:
- All participants must be registered as conference participants either for the day of the workshop or the full conference week
- Event title and list of speakers have to be provided by a fixed deadline
As their emphasis is on critical discussion and detailed exploration of a topic, workshops are primarily addressed to experts and seeded by a selected number of introductory lectures delivered in order to open discussion between participants.
Proposals can focus on topics which are currently rising to the forefront of waste management discussion, ongoing research projects, controversial subjects as well as issues of general interest.
Organizing a workshop in the framework of the Sardinia 2017 - Sixteenth Waste Management and Landfill International Symposium will give you the opportunity to be protagonist in an international setting and discuss your ideas and projects with leading experts in your specific field.
How to apply:
Proposals must be submitted as a PDF file by email to papers@sardiniasymposium no later than 1st March 2017.
Proposals must include the following details:
- Organiser/s (name, surname, affiliation, email address)
- Workshop Title
- Short Description / Scope of the Workshop (6-10 lines)
- List of speakers available to deliver short introductory presentations
- Number of expected attendees
A final report of the workshop should be be sent to the Organising Sectretariat after the conference for publication on the official symposium website.