- Programme Committee
- International Advisory Board
- Scientific Secretariat
- NEW! Mobile App
- Press Area
- Celebrating 30 years
- >> LATE ABSTRACTS
- Workshop proposals
- CALL|Special Issue WM journal
- CALL|Italian session
- Paper publication
- Oral and Poster Instructions
- Key dates
- >> COMMERCIAL EXHIBITION
- CALL|Companies sessions
- Advertising Opportunities
- Business Meetings
- Confirmed Exhibitors 2017
- Exhibitors 2015
EVENTS & AWARDS
WASTE TO PHOTO
SARDINIA 2015 EDITION
Ecomondo - Italian Exhibition Group
5 Unique features of Ecomondo:
• It is the platform of reference for the Mediterranean basin dedicated to the principal European and international strategies for ecological innovation and the transformation of waste into a resource.
• It is the ideal forum where exhibitor companies can meet competing enterprises, national and international public/private partners and new target clients from industry, services, construction, public service administrations and utilities.
• It is the most extensive showcase in the whole of the Mediterranean area where the most efficient technical solutions for the correct management and exploitation of waste in all its forms are on display, as well as those for water-saving measures, for the efficient use of waste and raw or secondary materials, and for energy efficiency.
• It is the principal B2B and R2B meeting point for operators in the Mediterranean Basin where national and international experts can delve into the technical problems linked to the management of waste in the priority industrial sectors (ground, air), environmental protection and restoration, sustainable transport and the technological priorities of smart cities.
• It is the highly qualified hub for national and international Training - Information - Refresher Courses - Innovation - Research and Development
Ecomondo is organised by IEG - Italian Exhibition Group, a merger of Rimini Fiera and Fiera di Vicenza
ECOMONDO - Italian Exhibition Group
Project Manager: Alessandra Astolfi
Tel. +39 0541 744492 / Fax +39 0541744475