- Programme Committee
- International Advisory Board
- Scientific Secretariat
- Press Area
- NEW! Celebrating 30 years
- NEW! Call for abstracts
- NEW! Call for workshops
- Paper submission
- NEW! Special Issue WM journal
- Oral and Poster Instructions
- Key dates
- Commercial Exhibition
- NEW! Advertising Opportunities
- NEW! Business Meetings
- Confirmed Exhibitors 2017
- Exhibitors 2015
EVENTS & AWARDS
WASTE TO PHOTO
SARDINIA 2015 EDITION
PREPARATION OF FINAL PAPERS - deadline for submission 10th June 2017
Following notification of acceptance of the abstract submitted to the Symposium, ALL Authors (including those scheduled for poster presentations) are requested to provide the following:
- A full paper, typed and edited strictly in accordance with the instructions to authors directly on the Paper Template
- A short Curriculum Vitae of the author who is going to present the paper at the Symposium (maximum 1000 characters)
- A signed copy of the Copyright assignment form
Files of papers (Word format, NOT PDF, as they undergo editing before publication in Symposium proceedings) and CVs should be submitted using the online form available.
Please note that the Organising Secretariat will confirm receipt of all papers. Authors not receiving an e-mail notifying receipt of their paper should check with the Secretariat to ensure their paper has been effectively received.
Please avoid double submission. If you need to update your paper please contact the Organising Secretariat on firstname.lastname@example.org
PUBLICATION OF FINAL PAPERS
All final papers accepted to Sardinia 2017, including papers scheduled in poster sessions, will be published on a dedicated set of Proceedings.
Additionally, a considerable number of leading papers selected by the Symposium Scientific Committee will be processed, eventually following revision and updating, for publication on special thematic issues of Waste Management, the scientific journal with the highest IF (3.829) in the field, published by Elsevier.
Other accepted papers, featuring a more practical orientation, may be considered for publication on IWWG Monographs on selected conference topics (CISA Publisher, ISBN classification).